Welcome to Affiliator Checker - Users rating of the best companies

 Whogohost is a domain and hosting platform based in Lagos, Nigeria.



Whogohost Affiliate Program

Whogohost provides it's users the opportunity to earn even while using their services. They provide every user a unique ID number and link + other marketing materials they can use to promote their services and earn when anyone subscribes to the services through the link.


Whogohost Cheatsheet

Unique ID/url: Available

Registration: FREE

Country Accepted: Nigeria

Commissions: 10 - 20%

Payment Currency: Naira

Payment Method: Bank / Purchase Service

Welcome Bonus: NGN 500

Minimum Threshold: NGN 3,000


Product Offered by Whogohost Affiliate Program

  • Domains.
  • Hosting of different kinds from light users to heavy users.
  • Website developing or drag and drop website.
  • Other related services.

How to join Whogohost Affiliate Program

To join, just register a WHOGOHOST ACCOUNT HERE.

Notes from Affiliator Checker

Whogohost is an already known platform, so, you don't need to try to convince anyone. I've tried their services, they are quite good. 

Their domains are instant, hosting is overall rated okay. Just refer people and earn.

Am I an affiliate? Yes, I am. Here is my link - https://www.whogohost.com/host/aff.php?aff=2157&page=hosting

How much have I earned? I haven't really shared the link with so many people 😩 but, so far, I've earned NGN 1,500 in commissions 😎.

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Programs

Products